Mar 28, 2011

Goodwill

“You can be succeed when you let the freedom be the harness to lead you along the life’s path”
This quotation broaden my thought and mind neither to receive a lesson of improvement nor to sacrifice for a bunch of willingness for anything comes toward me,
Appreciating the compliments but not disregard the criticisms,
I am the one who will command my life,
But they are the ones who will judge every motion of mine,
Will-o’-the-wisp thing will never be happened without grief and want,
Want to win will stay to be a dream without wind or woe,
I realized stupidity not brings me anywhere rather than knowledge and cleverness that will always put me at the perfect position I prefer to be,
Ensured these things could save my life and yet I’ll rise above them proudly succeed and unbounded, one day !

2 comments: